LEARN TO PODCAST THE SMART WAY WITH PAT FLYNN
So that you’d like to start out a podcast? Superior. Beginning a podcast is likely one of the greatest methods to construct an viewers and develop your small business (even from scratch), however the course of for getting began can really feel daunting. What tools and software program do you have to use? How do you land interviews with huge identify friends? How do you get your present loaded into iTunes? And even after your present goes stay, how are you going to ensure individuals discover it?
My identify is Pat Flynn, and I’m going that will help you minimize by means of the confusion to not solely learn to correctly plan and launch your podcast, however be certain it will get discovered too.
In Energy-Up Podcasting, I’ll stroll you step-by-step by means of the complete course of. With high-quality movies (that aren’t too lengthy) and examples alongside the best way, you’ll have your new podcast up and working very quickly, and you can begin rising your viewers quickly.
Right here’s What Is Included with Energy-Up Podcasting
Energy-Up Podcasting was constructed with you in thoughts. When you’re a first-time podcaster and also you’re in search of assist with every step alongside the best way, that is the course for you.
- Work at your individual tempo. There are seven distinct levels with 51 movies (over six complete hours!), taking you from concept to post-launch success.
- Clear motion gadgets set you up for fulfillment, educating you find out how to purchase the correct gear, leverage your present viewers, and construct a podcasting workflow.
- Bonuses preserve you on monitor, together with a printable workbook and a particular lecture on monetizing your podcast.
- Acquire unique entry to a Fb neighborhood to debate coursework and commerce concepts along with your fellow classmates.
- Workplace hours with Pat in the course of the first month provide the alternative to ask questions and get recommendation.
What You Will Study
How one can Launch, Market, and Preserve a Profitable Podcast
Throughout eight distinct course levels, all created to stroll you thru the method, you’ll be handled to a extremely detailed rundown of what it takes to:
- Study each the how and why: You’ll acquire a deep perspective on how and why podcasting works for each you and your listeners—from understanding what drives you to create a tremendous podcast to profiting from the highly effective methods wherein your viewers can get hooked in your content material.
- Step-by-step assist for all the things technical: I’ll allow you to with all the required technical set-up and preparation know-how required to hit the airwaves like knowledgeable, together with an in-depth understanding of podcasting tools, voice recording, audio modifying, interviewing, mp3 tagging, internet hosting, and publishing.
- Assist along with your web site and iTunes: I’ll educate you find out how to get your present revealed, inclusive of growing related and well-written present notes, discovering a spot on your podcast to name residence (web site or weblog), submitting your present to iTunes pre-launch, and creating correct transcriptions of your podcast episodes.
- Launch your podcast with an unforgettable bang by making it an occasion: Discover ways to successfully promote and market your launch on social media, guesting on different podcasts in related niches, writing wonderful weblog posts that drive your viewers to pay attention when your present launches, and sustaining that podcasting brilliance for years to come back.
Welcome, College students!
Welcome! Watch This First
PRE-LAUNCH // STEP 1 – You and Your Future Podcast
Lesson 01: Welcome to the Pre-Launch!
Lesson 02: Your Podcast Gear
Lesson 03: How Podcasting Works
Lesson 04: Widespread Roadblocks and How one can Cease Them
Lesson 05: What’s Your Present About?
Lesson 06: Your Present Particulars
Lesson 07: Podcast Paintings
Lesson 08: Let’s Recap Step 1 of the Pre-Launch Module
PRE-LAUNCH // STEP 2 – Planning Your Podcast Episodes
Lesson 01: Welcome to Step 2! Excited But?
Lesson 02: Your Present’s Introduction
Lesson 03: Content material (What do you discuss?)
Lesson 04: Company and Interviews
Lesson 05: Calls to Motion
Lesson 06: Recap of Step 2
PRE-LAUNCH // Step three – Recording and Enhancing Your Present
Lesson 01: Welcome to Step three!
Lesson 02: Hooking Up Your Gear
Lesson 03: Setting Up Recording Software program
Lesson 04: Grasp Information and Group
Lesson 05: Recording Suggestions
Lesson 06: Interviewing Suggestions (Half 1) – Earlier than You Document
Lesson 07: Interview Suggestions (Half 2) – Whereas You Document
Lesson 08: Placing Collectively Your Present
Lesson 09: Recap of Podcast Prep: Step three
PRE-LAUNCH // STEP four – Making ready Your Audio File for The World
Lesson 01: Welcome to Step four!
Lesson 02: Export Your First Episode
Lesson 03: Run Your Audio By Auphonic
Lesson 04: How one can Tag Your Present
Lesson 05: Add to Internet hosting Firm
Lesson 06: Understanding Your Feed
Lesson 07: Setting Up Your iTunes Account
Lesson 08: Webpage Setup and Present Notes
Lesson 09: Transcriptions
Lesson 10: You Made It by means of Step four!
PRE-LAUNCH // STEP 5 – The Launch Plan
Lesson 01: Welcome to Step 5—the Ultimate Step of Pre-Launch!
Lesson 02: How Rankings Work and Your Launch Plan
Lesson 03: Make It an Occasion!
Lesson 04: Congratulations! You’ve Accomplished the Podcast Pre-Launch Module!
Lesson 01: Welcome to Launch Week!
Lesson 02: Submitting Your Podcast to iTunes
Lesson 03: Remind Your Community and Viewers the Present is Coming Quickly
Lesson 04: What to Do After Getting iTunes Approval
Lesson 05: The Day Earlier than You Go Dwell
Lesson 06: Pleased Launch Day!
Lesson 07: Congratulations! Be Proud! Have a good time!
The Put up-Launch Plan
Lesson 01: The Course of for Publishing Future Episodes
Lesson 02: Stats and What They Imply
Lesson 03: New and Noteworthy + What’s Scorching
Lesson 04: How one can Keep Constant
Lesson 05: What to Do From Right here
Lesson 06: Course Recap
BONUS: Rising Your Podcast Viewers
Scaling Your Podcast with a “HITT” Episode
How one can Convert Your Informal Listeners into Raving Followers
How one can Develop and Foster a Group with Your Podcast
BONUS: Podcast Monetization
An Introduction to Monetization
Promoting and Sponsorships
Promoting Your Personal Stuff
Monetization: Affiliate Advertising
The PBS Mannequin (Patreon)
Workplace Hours Data
Workplace Hours Archive
Pat Flynn – Energy-Up Podcasting Accommodates: Movies, PDF´s, Audios